Fairweather is a pretty special place – maybe it’s because of the beer, but we’re fairly certain it has something to do with our amazing team.
If you’d like to join us, take a gander at our current employment opportunities, to see if you’d be a good fit. We look forward to meeting you!
At Fairweather, we value different perspectives and experiences, and see diversity within our team as an asset. We want to encourage any person who feels like they have the qualities to apply. Fairweather is a welcoming space and team for EVERYONE.
The Front of House team is an integral part of the Fairweather experience. A server/bartender will continuously provide exceptional customer service while upholding our values as an ambassador of the brand.
● Providing friendly and enthusiastic service within both the taproom and patio
● Assisting customers with retail purchases
● Working seamlessly as part of a highly integrated team
● Demonstrating a strong knowledge of Fairweather products
● Performing daily and weekly cleaning duties
● Smart Serve certified
● Strong fundamental knowledge of beer and eagerness to continue learning
● 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced service environment is an asset
● Familiarity with the Fairweather brand is an asset
● Flexible availability – evenings & weekends
● Punctual and pragmatic
● Solid communication and customer service skills
● Ability to lift, push & pull up to 50lbs
● Ability to remain on one’s feet for up to 8 hours at a time
ABOUT THE POSITION:
● Employment scheduled to begin April 17, 2023
● Employment scheduled to end September 5, 2023
● 15-25 hours per week
● Expected compensation: $15.50/hour plus gratuities
Above all else, a successful candidate must contribute positively to our culture and working environment. At Fairweather we strive to create a positive, inclusive, open minded culture that is a pleasure for all to work in.
This role includes, beer allotment & discounts, and a competitive compensation structure. Total compensation will vary based on experience and training requirements.
Applications can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 5 Ofield Road, Hamilton, Ontario.
Even when we are not actively hiring, we are always looking for good humans to join the team.
Good humans can apply in person at 5 Ofield Road, Hamilton, Ontario or by email – email@example.com.